The frequency and sophistication of various cyber threats such as website defacements, phishing incidents, and malware activities rose in Singapore last year, said a report published by the Cyber Security Agency (CSA) of Singapore on Friday.
- Cyber threats against Singapore businesses surge in 2019: CSA
- Transfer Pricing Regimes for Developing Countries
- “Taxation Where Value is Created” and the OECD/G20 Base Erosion and Profit Shifting Initiative
- Planning for Multilateral Tax Controversy in the Post-BEPS World
- The Impact of the OECD/G20 Base Erosion and Profit Shifting Project on the Task for Developing Countries of Applying the Arm’s Length Principle in Practice