We are a Registered Professional Entity with ACRA and can help you to perform incorporation, provide nominee director and full suite of corporate secretarial services, in addition to polling agent and scrutineer services for your AGM/EGM (including virtual shareholder meetings) and setting up Variable Capital Company (VCC).
Setting up / Incorporation services
We provide a comprehensive range of services relating to business formation including:-
- Incorporation of private and public limited company in Singapore
- Registration of a foreign branch in Singapore
- Registration of Singapore Representative Office
- Sole proprietorship, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) and non-profit entities.
- Provision of nominee secretary, nominee director or local agent
- Provision of registered office facilities.
- Assist in opening of corporate bank accounts.
- Setting up family offices and trusts.
- Setting up Variable Capital Company (VCC).
Corporate Secretarial Services (for SMEs, Listed entities and MNCs)
Our services include:
- Preparing of minutes / resolutions of Directors and Shareholders.
- Organize and attend directors’ and shareholder’s meetings like AGMs and EGMs.
- Filing of Annual Return and financial statements with ACRA
- Share transfer, allotment, share buy back, capital reduction
- Change of Constitution (f.k.a. Memorandum and Articles of Association)
- Change of directors, secretary and auditors
- Change in shareholdings
- Change in financial year end
- Change of registered address and company officer’s particulars
- Change of company name and business activities
- Registration and de-registration of fixed/floating charges (lien over assets)
- Striking-off of private and public limited companies
- Members and Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation
- Advising/updating clients on compliance with the Singapore Companies Act and its regulations.
We help you to prepare your financial statements in XBRL format and upload them to Bizfile portal.
Corporate Advisory Services (for SGX mainboard and Catalist)
Helping clients understand and address compliance risks and requirements under the Singapore Exchange Limited’s (SGX) Mainboard and Catalist Listing Rules and other relevant statutory requirements, including the Singapore Companies Act, Securities and Future Act, Singapore Code of Take-Overs and Mergers, Collective Investment Scheme as well as the Seasoning Framework and Exempt Bond Issuer Framework.
We aim to support clients in relation to:
- Due diligence exercises for initial public offerings (IPOs)
- Due diligence for reverse takeovers (RTOs), general takeovers, share buyback, share consolidation, split, rights cum warrant issues, convertible bonds.
- Advising on devising whistle blowing policy, Interested Persons Transactions framework for companies listed on the SGX Mainboard and Catalist.
- Valuation of equity stakes, acquisition, disposal of investments, restructuring and/or transfer of assets.
- Review Corporate Governance Statement, Financial and Operations Review, and other sections of Annual Report.
- Resolve accounting issues and help with financial statements compliance with FRSs, preparation of quarterly and half yearly financial announcements.
Our achievements include:-
Acted as Company Secretary of SGX Mainboard and Catalist companies, some with more than 20 to 50 subsidiaries.
Scrutineer and Polling Agent for SGX mainboard listed company, Ossia International Limited and VGO Corporation Limited Annual General Meetings (AGM) and Scrutineer for Capital World Limited, SGX Catalist listed company Extraordinary General Meetings (EGM).
Incorporated more than 100 companies (private limited, foreign companies and companies limited by guarantee).
Legal due diligence for a mainboard listed furniture player with market capitalization of more than $100 million.
We have a team of highly qualified in-house experts:
- Fellow Chartered Secretary, Chartered Secretaries Institute of Singapore (CSIS);
- Fellow Chartered Accountant, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA);
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of London;
- Member of the Singapore Institute of Directors;
- Qualified Listed Entity Director (QLED);
- Member of the Singapore Corporate Counsel Association.