All multinational groups (MNEs) are, should or will be addressing their existing international tax planning structures with respect to a new world that is rapidly changing in apparently dramatic ways. The process may be supervised at the level of the board of directors, reflecting the seriousness of elements on the horizon.
- Cyber threats against Singapore businesses surge in 2019: CSA
- Transfer Pricing Regimes for Developing Countries
- “Taxation Where Value is Created” and the OECD/G20 Base Erosion and Profit Shifting Initiative
- Planning for Multilateral Tax Controversy in the Post-BEPS World
- The Impact of the OECD/G20 Base Erosion and Profit Shifting Project on the Task for Developing Countries of Applying the Arm’s Length Principle in Practice